Business Incentive Program
As it is the purpose of economic development incentives offered by the City of Valley Falls to promote the long-term sustainability of our business community. A standard shall be established in order for staff members of the City of Valley Falls to recruit new small businesses and entrepreneurs to the community.
A business that has completed a new business economic development application within 60 days of opening will be eligible for the following incentives.
- Connection fees for utilities will be waived.
- Waiver of Fee for city building permits
- $1,000 dollar start-up incentive to be used towards but not limited to the following: culverts, rock/gravel, meter sets, tap fees,
- First year of Valley Falls Chamber of Commerce due paid by the City.
- After the business reaches the milestone of a one-year anniversary, $250.00 of credit will be given to the business in the form of future City provided utilities.
- On the third anniversary the business will be given an additional $250.00 of credit for future City provided utilities.
A business is eligible by one of the following:
- A business has made an investment of $20,000.00 or more. Investments may include but are not limited to the following: purchase of an existing building, construction of a building, or improvements to an existing building
- A business that has created the equivalent of two or more full time positions, including ownership
For more information, please contact the city administrator. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org